Materials Needed for 1 Vulture Effigy:
• 3x4 foot rubber stall mat (3/4 inch thick)
• Print outs of schematics
• Power drill with 5/16 and 1/4 bits
• 15 Zip ties (~15 inch long and 50lb strength minimum)
• Gray paint
• Sharp knife, box cutters, or carpet knife
• 2 inch U-bolt
• Bench press or clamp is extremely helpful for forming the body
• Proper safety equipment (eye protection, gloves)
This process can be completed by one person but a
second person helps during the mat cutting steps.
Anticipate this process taking about 1 .- 2 hours from
start to finish.
For complete instructions and schematics, click the link below to download the University of Kentucky Forestry publication by Matthew Springer and Jonathan Matthew.
EMAIL SIGN UP